The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
legal or illegal?

I have a question here, is there anything illegal about a girl above 18 yet below 21 selling her body? its a long complicated story and I would just like to find out any wrongdoings on her point, she's doing it on her own via the internet, anything more please feel free to ask
Old 16-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Frankly saying, it's still illegal.. she will be alright as long as the authorities dun get to her.. best advice to her is to step out as soon as possible if she is doing that now..
Old 16-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: legal or illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
I have a question here, is there anything illegal about a girl above 18 yet below 21 selling her body? its a long complicated story and I would just like to find out any wrongdoings on her point, she's doing it on her own via the internet, anything more please feel free to ask
refer to newspaper on old stories.
Old 16-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
best is to avoid spring chicken
Old 16-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Curious how is she related to you? Girlfriend' fb or what?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 16-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I had the impression above 18 is outright safe ..... ?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 17-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dunn think our police will care. Unless someone died.
Old 17-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Paid sex with girls 18 and above is not illegal, unless she cry rape that is...
Old 17-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Didn't find anything on online soliciting..

Soliciting in public place
19. Every person who in any public road or public place persistently loiters or solicits for the purpose of prostitution or for any other immoral purpose shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.
Old 18-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Is your gal pretty, can share contacts?
Old 18-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

nothing is legal if you dun get a license and pay tax.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: legal or illegal?

A Q that repeat itself this past years. I think if the girl wish to get into this type of business. She might want to get an appointment at Kelantan's lane clinic.

Or ask PT girls they will point the direction, for local women I think PT girls will tell her to contact their Malaysian OKTs.
Old 18-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi guys, i was sry i didnt check back for replies, she's a friend i guess, I didn't do anything or request any hanky pranky from her, in fact I advised her to get out and spend a lot of time and effort to do so, i even lent her money because she was having a period and acting pitiful saying she might borrow from other sources and naive as I was, I lent her because I didnt want her to be borrowing from unsafe cources and in the end, she really cheated me of my kindness, so right now, im planning to bring her down, she's really stupid, because i know a lot of things about her, like where she stays and all, i dont think this amounts to a police case as its a personal dispute but i will like to know what kind of upper hand i may have knowing that she's doing what she did at her age, and I believe it shlould somewhat be illegal as she does not go for regular checks, please people who asl for her contact, that's not my purpose, im not asking the legality of this because i want to try her, I feel sorry but I think Im gonna tell her parents, too bad she asked for it, i lent her out of kindness and she practically cheated me of money, I did try all i could to persuade her out of it, but she actually did this back to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1