Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 View Post
As above

I haven't tried legal CSW (as in like Geylang those kind) so far in my life

I don't have a lot of $$

Nowadays lots of false advertising on illegal FL sites.. Gone are the glory days of $$$$$$, $$$$$$s 狼群, TSRJ 天山人間 etc.. but apparently TT 網 still surviving

Hope to seek inputs from fellow bros...

TIA!
I admit I do not have much $$$ also, I started the legal houses at early stage, and my best OKT is wulong, I wish I could find him now,as I known him since I was young and wild, that time was during the Malaysian girls working here, I almost tried all the Ang Pai he could introduce, that time he knows me long enough, he knows which type of woman I like.
Gone are there much more glory days of HC and the past Geylang where the Malaysian girls are here, really missed their passionate care hahaha
Illegal ones are easily walked into land mines and you will find your money wasted. I do my own walking and hunting once in a while but still unable to find someone my taste, my pass regular all went home long ago, some kana caught and was sent back, since then I stay away from all these entertainment, very tired to maintain a proper regular, too nice already, standard drop or they take advantage, my last experience was one even quarrel with me, so I stopped