View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3054 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I had a session with Sugar from Love House

Looks: 9/10 first look, nose bleed. She has long hair and got the chio, young and innocent pretty college gal vibe. I feel she look better than in the pic

Body: 9.5/10 fair and smooth skin. Tight and slim body with no fats. No sign of giving birth. Like first time coming out to work

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural, small and orginal, fit her and look good

BBBJ: 9/10 It's wet and slurpy, with a good strong suction that doesn't feel. She uses a lot of tongue flickering actions from my balls to the tip of my head before she swallows my dick. She just kept going nonstop until I had to stop her.

Painting: 9/10 small and fresh looking, nice and clean shaven, very sensitive, juicy and nice to lick. Make her climax and she went. wild.

FJ: 9/10 capped on and i banged her in many positions: missionary, doggie, spooning, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl. She was responsive and obedient. Moaning was good, very seductive, sexy type. She rides really aggressively and will grind till she climax and i cummed together with her. I actually want to extend but sadly there was already another booking for her after me.

GFE: 10/10 Very strong and nice GFE. I feel easy and comfortable with her and very easy smitten and KC by her.

RTF: yes if got time, overall a good bonk.

Treat her well bros! Okt is reliable and responsive.