The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Legal CSWs or Illegal Ones Better Ah? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=908410)

kinkyboy94 15-11-2022 09:03 PM

Legal CSWs or Illegal Ones Better Ah?

As above

I haven't tried legal CSW (as in like Geylang those kind) so far in my life

I don't have a lot of $$

Nowadays lots of false advertising on illegal FL sites.. Gone are the glory days of $$$$$$, $$$$$$s 狼群, TSRJ 天山人間 etc.. but apparently TT 網 still surviving

Hope to seek inputs from fellow bros...

TIA!

skids 16-11-2022 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyboy94 (Post 21824949)
As above

I haven't tried legal CSW (as in like Geylang those kind) so far in my life

I don't have a lot of $$

Nowadays lots of false advertising on illegal FL sites.. Gone are the glory days of $$$$$$, $$$$$$s 狼群, TSRJ 天山人間 etc.. but apparently TT 網 still surviving

Hope to seek inputs from fellow bros...

TIA!

I admit I do not have much $$$ also, I started the legal houses at early stage, and my best OKT is wulong, I wish I could find him now,as I known him since I was young and wild, that time was during the Malaysian girls working here, I almost tried all the Ang Pai he could introduce, that time he knows me long enough, he knows which type of woman I like.
Gone are there much more glory days of HC and the past Geylang where the Malaysian girls are here, really missed their passionate care hahaha
Illegal ones are easily walked into land mines and you will find your money wasted. I do my own walking and hunting once in a while but still unable to find someone my taste, my pass regular all went home long ago, some kana caught and was sent back, since then I stay away from all these entertainment, very tired to maintain a proper regular, too nice already, standard drop or they take advantage, my last experience was one even quarrel with me, so I stopped

thisisme 16-11-2022 09:22 AM

Re: Legal CSWs or Illegal Ones Better Ah?

My favourite is Ah-Yap (bao-ge).
L6h6 and park behind the house. I wonder have they started business.

xxFTOxx 16-11-2022 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisme (Post 21826044)
My favourite is Ah-Yap (bao-ge).
L6h6 and park behind the house. I wonder have they started business.

Ah yes. Yap. Lol always park behind the house there. The place no more liaoz. Used to go there and my fav Jap theme room. Sit at the sofa while waiting for ur girl come and at the same time bio others. All my commando Ang pai get from him one.

jacky43 17-11-2022 08:47 AM

Is only me. The only different btw FL and WL is WL fixed $. Sort of we eat at Mac the price tags on the counter. FLs are travelling here and there. Past 3 yrs of lock down b4 official RLD back in business in 1 July 2022.

FLs never stop. I had a feeling. B4 WLs back in business many customers over spend on FLs and drinking. Tiger beer girls hit sales until 1 July. Who is better?

I perfer WLs because I fuck in peace. Few times at BL I dont know the reasons police were there. Still. All the girls and customers carry on their activities. Different from street of GL. Police appear all quiet on GL front.

kinkyboy94 17-11-2022 10:24 PM

Thanks for insights so far

Maybe someday soon when I try WL for the 1st time, I will let y'all know my experience and how it went :D